The 2020 Charleston Conference is going online! We’re gearing up for an interactive event featuring everything you love about Charleston – the Vendor Showcase, top-notch keynotes and Neapolian sessions, practical and compelling concurrent sessions, live Q&A, fun social events, one-on-one and group meetings, and more – that can be enjoyed from the comfort of your own home or office. Here are some preliminary details. More information will be coming soon!
Confirmed keynotes speakers include:
- Earl Lewis, Director and Founder, the University of Michigan Center for Social Solutions
- John Palfrey, President, the MacArthur Foundation
- The Long Arm of the Law annual legal issues panel, including
- Ann Okerson, Senior Advisor, IFLA (Moderator)
- William Hannay, Partner, Schiff Hardin LLP
- Nancy S. Kirkpatrick, Executive Director and CEO of OhioNET
- Pamela Samuelson, Richard M. Sherman Distinguished Professor of Law, Professor of School Information, Co-Director, Berkeley Center for Law & Technology
Conference registration includes: 4 days of live, interactive content, and access for video on demand within 48 hours and for one year after. Also includes a one-year complimentary subscription to Against the Grain, the premier journal linking publishers, vendors, and librarians. You get all of this for less than the cost of several different series of industry-related webinars!
- Individual Registration $325
- Group Rate $615
- Student Rate $95
Financial Hardship Scholarship Fund – reduced or waived registration fees are available by application. More Details
Reduced registration rates will also available for those who are willing to help with host sessions – moderating and/or helping with the chat and Q&A.
See the Charleston Conference website for updates and more details.