Where: Pittsburgh, Pennsylvania
When: March 8 – 11 2020
The conference for people who code for libraries.
An annual gathering of technologists from around the world, who largely work for and with libraries, archives, and museums and have a commitment to open technologies.
The conference will take place at the The Westin Pittsburgh, right in downtown Pittsburgh.
Registration is open!
Join us in San Antonio for this premier resource sharing event.
Date and Time
- Wed, Mar 18, 2020, 7:30 AM –
- Thu, Mar 19, 2020, 3:00 PM CDT
Wyndham San Antonio River Walk
111 East Pecan Street
San Antonio, TX 78205
OCLC invites all ILL professionals to San Antonio, Texas, US, to share the latest in resource sharing, including innovative approaches to patron service and interlibrary loan workflows.
At RSC20, more than 330 library leaders and staff participated—representing the United States, Canada, and Great Britain.
Join us at this year’s conference to find ways to improve operational efficiency, save time, and better connect end users to the information they need. It’s a unique opportunity to interact with a very knowledgeable community of ILL professionals.
Conference fees include:
- Access to all conference sessions and programs
- Access to the ILL 101 preconference (separate registration required)
- Tuesday evening Early Arriver’s reception
- Breakfast and lunch on Wednesday and Thursday
- Wednesday dinner event at the Southwest School of Art, Coates Chapel and Courtyard
Find all of the conference details at oc.lc/rsc20.
Conference Dates: February 20-22, 2020
Conference Location: Georgia Tech Savannah Campus
Proposal Deadline: October 18, 2019 Submit Proposal 1. Click Submit Proposal.
2. Create a Digital Commons Account.
3. Fill in the proposal form and click on Submit. Presenters for the Georgia International Conference on Information Literacy are invited to upload their presentation materials to the site in order to preserve their research. The invitation is open for presentation materials from any year of the conference. Please submit your materials to [email protected] and they will post within three business days. E-mail Presentation Materials
Why Submit Your Presentation? More exposure for your work! Presentations are searchable through Google, and you will receive reports showing how many people have downloaded your presentation. You can also apply a Creative Commons License to your presentation, which controls how people can use your presentation materials …
Digitization for Small Institutions (*Multi-Session Event) -1/15 and 1/16
Evaluating Digital Projects – 1/16
Practical Digital Preservation on a Shoestring: Triage for the Underfunded
(*Multi-Session Event) – 1/28 and 1/29