Location: Hoboken, NJ
The Library Sales Team in the Research Group at Wiley is responsible for selling and renewing Wiley Online Library licenses to institutions and meet sales revenue and growth targets. We are responsive to customer inquiries on products, license terms and pricing and assist sales management in prospecting and customer qualification. In this role you will attend conferences and make visits to customers to drive sales. The territory covered in this role will include: AR, KY, PA and TN.
WHAT YOU’LL DO
- Working in assigned territory or market, establish contact with customers via telephone and/or email to influence their conversion from Wiley – print customers to subscribers of electronic products.
- Sell new product to current/new customers- identify decision makers; prepare customer profile and proposals; deliver sales presentation; negotiate license details and close the sale
- Maintain contact with our licensees to ensure customer satisfaction, including technical support, working with other Wiley staff as necessary.
- Attend library conferences and on site customer meetings to demonstrate Wiley products
- Prepare quarterly reviews of business in your territory and present this at regional sales meetings.
- Perform market research and other projects related to electronic licensing as necessary
Tom Gilson. Test Bio