In this week’s episode, we have a series of interviews that were conducted during the 2017 Charleston Conference by Carol Apollo, the conference’s Social Media Manager. Guests stopped by in the lobby of the Charleston Gaillard Center to tell Carol about their impressions of the conference and what their take-aways were from sessions and meetings.
Participants in the interviews, in order of appearance:
- Jim Freedman, Independent Consultant
- Sabrina Glogower, Elsevier
- Cheryl Ball, West Virginia University Library
- Chris Moffitt, Technica Editorial Services
- Audrey Powers, University of South Florida
- Mary Ellen Sloan, Middle Tennessee State University
- Elizabeth Scarpelli, University of Cincinnati Press
- Amanda Grombly, California State University Bakersfield
- Jim O’Donnell, Arizona State University
- Xiaoyan Song, North Carolina State University
- Rick Anderson, University of Utah
Leah was appointed Executive Director of the Charleston Conference in 2017, and has served in various roles with the Charleston Information Group, LLC, since 2004. Prior to working for the conference, she was Assistant Director of Graduate Admissions for the College of Charleston for four years. She lives in a small town near Columbia, SC, with her husband and two kids where they raise a menagerie of farm animals.