2017 Charleston Scholarship – Sponsored by EBSCO
Scholarship Amount: up to $1,000
Application Deadline: Extended to Friday, September 29, 2017
- Currently work as a librarian or para-professional
- Provide one professional recommendation
- Provide a Curriculum Vitae
- Submit short essay (up to 1,000 words) on the following topic: A 2015 article in Entrepreneur declared that the One Certainty about the Future is the Pace of Change will Only Quicken. To be prepared for what the future holds, what are the top three juggernauts that librarians need to address to position libraries to succeed and to expand their position within their institutions.
- Applicants must be located in the United States or Canada
All application documents should be sent electronically to Kate Waldron at EBSCO ([email protected]) by September 29, 2017. Scholarship money must be used to attend the 2017 Charleston Conference.
*All applications should be submitted in PDF format. Please use the following naming conventions:
Last Name, First Name, Document Name (Essay OR Reference OR CV)