As you visit the Showcase, in each room you will find a box where you should deposit your business card or an entry form provided. Here is the schedule of prize drawings:
- 11 AM: Prefunction Area A (at the top of the stairs on the Mezzanine)
- 12 PM: Calhoun Room (beyond Prefunction Area B)
- 1 PM: Predunction Area B (outside the front of the Carolina Ballroom
- 2 PM: Gold Ballroom (on the 3rd floor)
- 3 PM: Carolina Ballroom (main ballroom)
- 4 PM: Pinckney Room (just to the left of the information desk on the Mezzanine)
Note: You must be present at the drawing to win. And the prizes? That’s a surprise All I can say is that they will be unique souvenirs of Charleston. Photos of all the winners will be featured in a blog posting at the end of the drawings. Don’t miss out! Put your entry in all 6 boxes and attend all 6 drawings. I look forward to seeing you there.
Don Hawkins blogs about conferences for Information Today and Against The Grain. He also maintains the Conference Calendar on the Information Today website and is the Editor of Personal Archiving: Preserving Our Digital Heritage, published by Information Today in 2013, and Co-Editor of Public Knowledge: Access and Benefits, published by Information Today in 2016. He received his Ph.D. degree from the University of California, Berkeley, and has worked in the information industry for over 45 years.