Great News!! The Second Annual “Views from the Penthouse Suite” video interviews have been posted on the Charleston Conference website.
Conducted during the 2012 Charleston Conference, select speakers and attendees were invited to the Mark Clark Penthouse Suite on the 12th floor of the Francis Marion Hotel in historic downtown Charleston, SC, to discuss wide-ranging topics and issues of importance to the publishing and library world.
The 2012 Charleston Conference line-up includes:
|Peter Binfield, PeerJ||Topics & Timeline|
|Eric Hellman, Gluejar, Inc.||Topics & Timeline|
|Alison Mudditt, University of California Press||Topics & Timeline|
|Annette Thomas, Macmillan||Topics & Timeline|
|Stanley Wilder, UNC Charlotte||Topics & Timeline|
The interviews were conducted by:
- Katina Strauch, Editor of Against the Grain and Founder of the Charleston Conference
- Eleanor Cook, East Carolina University
- Tom Gilson, Against the Grain
- Jack Montgomery, Western Kentucky University
- Albert Joy, University of Vermont
(Special Thanks to Jared Seay, our intrepid video engineer!)