University of California at Santa Barbara (Multiple Openings)
- Associate University Librarian for Organizational Development & Effectiveness. Applications received by the extended date of February 15, 2012 will receive first consideration Latin American and Iberian Studies Librarian.
- Latin American and Iberian Studies Librarian. Applications received by February 6, 2012 will receive first consideration.
- Economics, Business and Social Sciences Data Librarian. Applications received by February 6, 2012 will receive first consideration.
- Black Studies Librarian Applications received by February 6, 2012 will receive first consideration.
Coastal Carolina University (Multiple Openings)
- Distance Learning Librarian – This newly created position of Distance Learning Librarian reporting to the Dean of Library Services, this twelve month, tenure-track position at either the assistant or associate level, will collaborate with reference, access services, library technology, and instructional technologists (TEAL) to identify, implement, and promote innovative online tools and services for both on-campus and off-campus learners.
- Information Literacy Librarian – Coastal Carolina University seeks two creative, innovative, service-oriented librarians to participate in development of its expanding student-centered information literacy program. Tentative start date is July 1, 2012… this twelve month, tenure-track position at either the assistant or associate level, will work with the team of information literacy librarians to develop, design, teach, assess, and evaluate the information literacy program by teaching a one-credit library lab course and other class-related instruction.
This position provides “leadership in collection management for books/e-books; oversee annual monograph budget; select books/e-books for assigned college & graduate departments; perform monograph data collection and analysis; hire, train, and supervise part-time employees; resolve book/e-book cataloging questions and problems; promote the monograph collection through displays and/or special events; serve as primary contact for book/e-book vendors; and pursue professional development. This position reports to the Head of Technical Services. It is a full-time, 12 month, exempt, non-faculty position… Salary & Benefits: $41,500 annually. Full-time employee benefits including health, dental, and vision are available. (Trinity International University (TIU) is comprised of Trinity College, Trinity Evangelical Divinity School, and the Trinity Graduate School along with 2 regional centers and extension programs throughout the Midwest (total student FTE of 2,124). The university is located about 22 miles north of Chicago.)
Head of Acquisitions – University of Arkansas, Little Rock
The University of Arkansas at Little Rock (UALR) invites applications for the position of Head of Acquisitions (R98111), a faculty appointment with rank leading to tenure. The successful candidate will provide leadership and expertise in all issues relating to the ordering and receipt of library materials, including: oversees ordering and receiving of all library materials; processes payments and prepares appropriate reports and statistics; and closely monitors budget allocation for materials. To apply: submit a letter of application (reference R 98111), summary of experience and career goals, a detailed resume and the names of three references to: Suzanne Martin, Director of Administrative Services, University of Arkansas at Little Rock, Ottenheimer Library, 2801 S. University, Little Rock, AR 72204. Electronic submissions are preferred at email@example.com include R98111 in the subject line
Tom Gilson. Test Bio