From Mark Kendall, Senior Vice President, Global Sales, YBP Library Services:
I’m writing to give you an update for ATG in terms of some new changes to the YBP sales organization. Specifically, we have created two (2) new sales groups to support our customers and traditional sales representatives: one is a digital sales team and the other is a library technical service team.
Here are the members of the new YBP digital sales team:
- Kristine Baker, Director of E-Content Sales: Kristine joined YBP in 2000 and has held several key management positions including digital content marketing and sales training, new business development, inside sales and customer service.
- Barbara Kawecki, Senior Digital Content Sales Manager (Western North America): Prior to joining YBP as a Collection Development Manager in 2006, Barbara spent 13 years as an Academic Sales Representative and Account Services Manager for EBSCO covering Colorado, Utah, Wyoming and Montana.
- Matt Nauman, Academic E-Content Product Manager: Before joining YBP, Matt held several key positions at Blackwell including Chief Book Buyer and Marketing Manager. He was promoted to Director of North American Publisher Relations in 1999 and expanded his role to include the U.K. in 2001.
- Steve Sutton, Senior Digital Content Sales Manager (Eastern North America): Steve has over 20 years of experience in the distribution of print and digital content to academic libraries across the U.S. Prior to joining YBP from Alibris in 2001, Steve held key management positions at Research Publications, Blackwell’s Book Services and NetLibrary.
- Michael Zeoli, Director of Global Consortia Sales: Michael has held several key positions at YBP since 1996 including Customer Service Bibliographer, Collection Development Manager, Consortia Manager and, most recently, Director of Sales for Canada.
We are also pleased to welcome the following individuals to our Library Technical Services sales team managed by Ann-Marie Breaux, YBP’s Vice President of Academic Services Integration:
- Dan Miller, New Business Development Manager-Library Technical Services (Eastern North America) joined YBP in December. Prior to this Dan served in a number of key positions at Blackwell over a 30 year period including Approval Systems Manager, Senior Technical Services Account Manager and, for the past ten years, Electronic Services Consultant.
- Sadie Williams, New Business Development Manager-Library Technical Services (Western North America) also joined YBP in December. Previously, Sadie served as Blackwell’s Manager of Customer Support and also held the position of Senior Library Partnership Manager where she sold Blackwell services and products through workflow consulting. She is also the incoming co-chair for the ALA Acquisitions Managers and Vendor Interest Group.
Leah was appointed Executive Director of the Charleston Conference in 2017, and has served in various roles with the Charleston Information Group, LLC, since 2004. Prior to working for the conference, she was Assistant Director of Graduate Admissions for the College of Charleston for four years. She lives in a small town near Columbia, SC, with her husband and two kids where they raise a menagerie of farm animals.