DECIDING TO DIGITIZE: Legal, Ethical, and Copyright Considerations (4weeks). http://www.cipcommunity.org/advanced-digitization.
Dates: February 14 – March 11, 2011.
Instructor & guest speakers include:
- Peggy Hoon, J.D. (Instructor).
- Kevin Cherry, Senior Program Officer, Institute of Museum and Library Services.
- Peter B. Hirtle, Senior Policy Advisor, Cornell University Library.
- Kate Torrey, Director, UNC Press.
- Amy Rudersdorf, Director, Digital Information Management Program, State Library of North Carolina.
SEE FULL COURSE and CERTIFICATION PROGRAM LISTING: http://www.cipcommunity.org/educationprogram/.
- Group Discounts Available. Please call 240-684-2964.
- Membership. Use your individual or institutional membership to save 20% today and on future courses along with additional member benefits. http://www.cipcommunity.org/membership/.
Leah was appointed Executive Director of the Charleston Conference in 2017, and has served in various roles with the Charleston Information Group, LLC, since 2004. Prior to working for the conference, she was Assistant Director of Graduate Admissions for the College of Charleston for four years. She lives in a small town near Columbia, SC, with her husband and two kids where they raise a menagerie of farm animals.