DECIDING TO DIGITIZE: Legal, Ethical, and Copyright Considerations (4weeks). http://www.cipcommunity.org/advanced-digitization.
Dates: February 14 – March 11, 2011.
Instructor & guest speakers include:
- Peggy Hoon, J.D. (Instructor).
- Kevin Cherry, Senior Program Officer, Institute of Museum and Library Services.
- Peter B. Hirtle, Senior Policy Advisor, Cornell University Library.
- Kate Torrey, Director, UNC Press.
- Amy Rudersdorf, Director, Digital Information Management Program, State Library of North Carolina.
SEE FULL COURSE and CERTIFICATION PROGRAM LISTING: http://www.cipcommunity.org/educationprogram/.
- Group Discounts Available. Please call 240-684-2964.
- Membership. Use your individual or institutional membership to save 20% today and on future courses along with additional member benefits. http://www.cipcommunity.org/membership/.