For the third year in a row, Swets North America is pleased to announce it is offering a $1,000 scholarship to attend the 2010 XXX Annual Charleston Conference, taking place November 3-6, 2010.
Please complete an essay of no more than 1,000 words on the following topic: “With the growing focus on the end user, how do you think this will impact your job in the next five years?”
Rules for submitting scholarship application are:
- Scholarship money must be used to attend the 2010 XXX Annual Charleston Conference
- Include a brief curriculum vita
- E-mail essay and brief vita to: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Entries must be received by September 5, 2010
- Send inquires to: email@example.com
- All applicants will be notified via e-mail of the status of their submission
All entries will be reviewed by a committee comprised of:
- Katina Strauch, Head of Collection Development, College of Charleston
- Chuck Hamaker, Associate University Librarian for Collections & Technical Services, University of North Carolina – Charlotte
- Christine Stamison, Senior Customer Relations Manager, Swets
Leah was appointed Executive Director of the Charleston Conference in 2017, and has served in various roles with the Charleston Information Group, LLC, since 2004. Prior to working for the conference, she was Assistant Director of Graduate Admissions for the College of Charleston for four years. She lives in a small town near Columbia, SC, with her husband and two kids where they raise a menagerie of farm animals.