Credo Reference has signed an agreement to launch a new Publisher Collection from CABI. A whole set of CABI’s reference resources, never before available in electronic form, will be added soon to the completely customizable, full-text Credo Reference platform.
CABI is a non-profit international organization that seeks to improve people’s lives by providing information to solve problems in agriculture and the environment. CABI has been a leader in providing applied life science information and resources in material and electronic formats for over 100 years, but recognized that their subject encyclopedias and dictionaries needed a service like Credo’s to meet their full online potential.
This CABI Agricultural Collection on Credo will include all of CABI’s key subject encyclopedias and dictionaries devoted to the applied life sciences. They will be available by subscription or purchase on the Credo Reference platform. Planned titles for the collection include:
- The Encyclopedia of Farm Animal Nutrition
- The Encyclopedia of Fruit & Nuts
- The Encyclopedia of Seeds: Science, Technology &Uses
- A Dictionary of Entomology
- Dictionary of the Fungi, 10th Edition
- Fungal Families of the World
- The Encyclopedia of Applied Animal Behavior & Welfare