Online Products Assistant, Video
Contract Type: Permanent, Full-time
Location: SAGE UK,London or SAGE US, Thousans Oaks CA or Washington DC
Closing Date for applications: 7th August 2015
We are looking for an energetic and organised individual to support our Online Products team working on the SAGE Video products. This person will carry out product reporting, general research projects including user testing and desk research, support the web development scheduled for the Video platform, own responsibility for certain meetings appointments, agenda and meeting notes, and manage other administrative tasks to support our live and forthcoming video products.
- Own monthly reporting process, supporting the creation and evolution of templates, creating and circulating reports.
- Undertake research projects involving desk research, in person interviews and user testing sessions, writing results up to present actionable outcomes.
- Support large cross-functional meetings, including coordinating rooms, timing, agendas and minutes as well as chasing actions post meeting.
- Work with the Video product management team to track spend against budget.
- Support deliver of roadmap enhancements and releases to the product platform.
- Participate in external product-related customer outreach and promotion activities.
- Excellent communication skills
- Ability to work under pressure.
- Creative thinker who can work within practical boundaries.
- High organisational skills.
- Ability to work on multiple projects at once.
- Confident, with a positive attitude.
The following experience would be desirable but not essential:
- Experience working at a publishing company.
- Previous experience working with web products.
- Experience using web analytics software
- Experience performing online user testing.
To apply please visit www.uk.sagepub.com/careercentre/ attaching your Covering Letter and CV with details of your current salary and expectations.