If you are interested in leading a discussion, acting as a moderator, coordinating a lively lunch, or would like to make sure we discuss a particular topic, please let us know. The Charleston Conference prides itself on creativity, innovation, flexibility, and informality. If there is something you are interested in doing, please try it out on us. We’ll probably love it…
We will be posting an online form to accept proposals on the Charleston Confererence Website by April 15.
The Conference Directors for the 2013 Charleston Conference include —
- Beth Bernhardt, Principal Director (UNC-Greensboro) <email@example.com>,
- Glenda Alvin <galvin@Tnstate.edu>,
- Adam Chesler <firstname.lastname@example.org>,
- Cris Ferguson (Furman University) <email@example.com>,
- Rachel Fleming (Western Carolina) <firstname.lastname@example.org>,
- Joyce Dixon-Fyle (DePauw University Libraries) <email@example.com>,
- Chuck Hamaker <firstname.lastname@example.org>,
- Tony Horava (University of Ottawa) <email@example.com>,
- Albert Joy (University of Vermont) <firstname.lastname@example.org>,
- Ramune Kubilius (Northwestern Health Sciences Library) <email@example.com>,
- Erin Luckett (Readex) <firstname.lastname@example.org>,
- Corrie Marsh <email@example.com>,
- Jack Montgomery (Western Kentucky University) <firstname.lastname@example.org>,
- Audrey Powers (UFS Tampa Library) <email@example.com>,
- Anthony Watkinson (Consultant) <firstname.lastname@example.org>,
- Katina Strauch (College of Charleston) <email@example.com>.
Send ideas by July 8, 2013, to any of the Conference Directors listed above.
Or to: Katina Strauch, MSC 98, The Citadel, Charleston, SC 29409