by Jonathan H. Harwell, Rollins College
On Feb. 22, the US Office of Science and Technology Policy issued a memo urging publishers toward open access for federally funded research. Meredith Schwartz explains how this relates to the FASTR legislation.
And for all my peeps with birthdays this week, here’s a copyright-free song to celebrate another year conquered.
- hindsl on v24 #3 ATG Interviews Mary Ann Liebert
- Robert Sparks on v24 #3 ATG Interviews Mary Ann Liebert
- tineke visser on ATG Star of the Week: Ann Lawson, EU Publisher Sales and Marketing Director, EBSCO Information Services
- Dale Osborne on ATG Star of the Week: Sarah Hoke, Collection Development Manager, Southeast U.S., YBP Library Services
- Matthew Thomas on Caught My Eye: Oxford University librarian is SACKED after students do the Harlem Shake