by Jonathan H. Harwell, Rollins College
On Feb. 22, the US Office of Science and Technology Policy issued a memo urging publishers toward open access for federally funded research. Meredith Schwartz explains how this relates to the FASTR legislation.
And for all my peeps with birthdays this week, here’s a copyright-free song to celebrate another year conquered.
- Joanna Ptolomey on Ptolomey’s Takeaways: Big data : 2014 the year I keep on tinkering?
- DennisBrunning on Ptolomey’s Takeaways: Big data : 2014 the year I keep on tinkering?
- DennisBrunning on At Brunning – the Web Edition
- Ruth Lewis on ATG ” I Wonder” Wednesday: Does your library have policy protecting the privacy rights of those using its websites and other library services?
- Joanna Ptolomey on Ptolomey’s Takeaways