At this year’s Charleston Conference, Greg Tananbaum (owner of ScholarNext Consulting) will be moderating a conversation with two industry leaders focusing on the nature of innovation. Greg’s annual I Hear the Train a Comin’ – LIVE session will feature Peter Binfield (Co-Founder and Publisher, PeerJ) and Timo Hannay (Managing Director, Digital Science), who have both made their careers at the vanguard of scholarly communication. During this session, we will delve into what innovation in this industry really means, how we go about it, and what constraints we face. No PowerPoints, just a stimulating conversation and Q&A.
We want YOU to help make this session as informative as possible. Please let us know what you would like to learn from Peter and Timo. Submit your questions now by leaving a comment below. Thanks in advance for your contributions.
- DennisBrunning on Ptolomey’s Takeaways
- Ryan on ATG Original: Occam’s Reader Project Tackles eBook ILL
- James Harper on ATG Original: Occam’s Reader Project Tackles eBook ILL
- Jenica on A Note from the Editor
- silentlibrarian on v25 #6 The Charleston Conference Continues – Getting to No: Calling for an End to Contention