At this year’s Charleston Conference, Greg Tananbaum (owner of ScholarNext Consulting) will be moderating a conversation with two industry leaders focusing on the nature of innovation. Greg’s annual I Hear the Train a Comin’ – LIVE session will feature Peter Binfield (Co-Founder and Publisher, PeerJ) and Timo Hannay (Managing Director, Digital Science), who have both made their careers at the vanguard of scholarly communication. During this session, we will delve into what innovation in this industry really means, how we go about it, and what constraints we face. No PowerPoints, just a stimulating conversation and Q&A.
We want YOU to help make this session as informative as possible. Please let us know what you would like to learn from Peter and Timo. Submit your questions now by leaving a comment below. Thanks in advance for your contributions.
- Joanna Ptolomey on Ptolomey’s Takeaways: Big data : 2014 the year I keep on tinkering?
- DennisBrunning on Ptolomey’s Takeaways: Big data : 2014 the year I keep on tinkering?
- DennisBrunning on At Brunning – the Web Edition
- Ruth Lewis on ATG ” I Wonder” Wednesday: Does your library have policy protecting the privacy rights of those using its websites and other library services?
- Joanna Ptolomey on Ptolomey’s Takeaways