As some of you may remember, we initiated this video series a few weeks ago with segments from our interview with T. Scott Plutchak, Associate Professor and Director of the Lister Hill Library of the Health Sciences at the University of Alabama at Birmingham. We are delighted to announce that Scott’s entire interview is now available – but that’s just the start.
Check out this XXII Annual Charleston Conference webpage and you’ll see that we have added a joint interview with Clifford Lynch, Coalition for Networked Information, and Lee Dirks, Microsoft Research. Not only that, we have also posted an interview with Ann Okerson, Senior Advisor on Electronic Strategies, Center for Research Libraries.
You’ll notice that we have divided the interviews into subject related segments so you have the option of viewing them individually. And of course, you can view the entire interview. Important topics are discussed including curation and preservation; big data; emerging tools for scholarly communications; copyright and licensing; the big deal; and librarian, publisher, and vendor collaboration.
Six more interviews are in the pipeline and we will be alerting you as they become available.
- hindsl on v24 #3 ATG Interviews Mary Ann Liebert
- Robert Sparks on v24 #3 ATG Interviews Mary Ann Liebert
- tineke visser on ATG Star of the Week: Ann Lawson, EU Publisher Sales and Marketing Director, EBSCO Information Services
- Dale Osborne on ATG Star of the Week: Sarah Hoke, Collection Development Manager, Southeast U.S., YBP Library Services
- Matthew Thomas on Caught My Eye: Oxford University librarian is SACKED after students do the Harlem Shake