In other news, the United States Department of Justice “is looking into allegations that the electronic book industry has violated antitrust law.” Reuters has the story.
- tineke visser on ATG Star of the Week: Ann Lawson, EU Publisher Sales and Marketing Director, EBSCO Information Services
- Dale Osborne on ATG Star of the Week: Sarah Hoke, Collection Development Manager, Southeast U.S., YBP Library Services
- Matthew Thomas on Caught My Eye: Oxford University librarian is SACKED after students do the Harlem Shake
- Jonathan Harwell on ATG Hot Topics of the Week
- Ramune Kubilius on ATG: “I Wonder” Wednesday: Is your library being required to pay for post-cancellation access to journals previously subscribed to and for which you have already paid?