by Jonathan H. Harwell, Georgia Southern University
There’ve been a couple of new dust-ups over Amazon. They’re apparently encouraging people to go to shops to check prices, then to buy the stuff from Amazon instead. Richard Russo, Stephen King, and friends aren’t happy.
In other news, remember Brad Eden’s rousing presentation at the Charleston Conference this year? Here’s that report he talked about– the one that academic administrators are reading, which means all of us should read it too. Do your colleagues a favor and share it:
- Ryan on ATG Original: Occam’s Reader Project Tackles eBook ILL
- James Harper on ATG Original: Occam’s Reader Project Tackles eBook ILL
- Jenica on A Note from the Editor
- silentlibrarian on v25 #6 The Charleston Conference Continues – Getting to No: Calling for an End to Contention
- Mary Page on v25 #6 The Charleston Conference Continues – Getting to No: Calling for an End to Contention