by Jonathan H. Harwell, Georgia Southern University
There’ve been a couple of new dust-ups over Amazon. They’re apparently encouraging people to go to shops to check prices, then to buy the stuff from Amazon instead. Richard Russo, Stephen King, and friends aren’t happy.
In other news, remember Brad Eden’s rousing presentation at the Charleston Conference this year? Here’s that report he talked about– the one that academic administrators are reading, which means all of us should read it too. Do your colleagues a favor and share it:
- Joanna Ptolomey on Ptolomey’s Takeaways: Big data : 2014 the year I keep on tinkering?
- DennisBrunning on Ptolomey’s Takeaways: Big data : 2014 the year I keep on tinkering?
- DennisBrunning on At Brunning – the Web Edition
- Ruth Lewis on ATG ” I Wonder” Wednesday: Does your library have policy protecting the privacy rights of those using its websites and other library services?
- Joanna Ptolomey on Ptolomey’s Takeaways