by Jonathan H. Harwell, Georgia Southern University
There’ve been a couple of new dust-ups over Amazon. They’re apparently encouraging people to go to shops to check prices, then to buy the stuff from Amazon instead. Richard Russo, Stephen King, and friends aren’t happy.
In other news, remember Brad Eden’s rousing presentation at the Charleston Conference this year? Here’s that report he talked about– the one that academic administrators are reading, which means all of us should read it too. Do your colleagues a favor and share it:
- hindsl on v24 #3 ATG Interviews Mary Ann Liebert
- Robert Sparks on v24 #3 ATG Interviews Mary Ann Liebert
- tineke visser on ATG Star of the Week: Ann Lawson, EU Publisher Sales and Marketing Director, EBSCO Information Services
- Dale Osborne on ATG Star of the Week: Sarah Hoke, Collection Development Manager, Southeast U.S., YBP Library Services
- Matthew Thomas on Caught My Eye: Oxford University librarian is SACKED after students do the Harlem Shake