Patron-Driven Acquisitions: History and Best Practices by David A. Swords
Part of the series Current Topics in Library and Information Practice just published, Berlin: Walter De Gruyter, 2011. 280 pages. 978-3110253016. Includes essays by many noteworthies — Rick Lugg, Bob Nardini, Michael Levine-Clark, Kari Paulson, Rex Steiner and Ron Berry, Tim Corbett, Sue Polanka and Emilie Delquie, Doug Way and Julie Garrison, Dennis Dillon, and David Swords. Pretty impressive!!
- Joanna Ptolomey on Ptolomey’s Takeaways: Big data : 2014 the year I keep on tinkering?
- DennisBrunning on Ptolomey’s Takeaways: Big data : 2014 the year I keep on tinkering?
- DennisBrunning on At Brunning – the Web Edition
- Ruth Lewis on ATG ” I Wonder” Wednesday: Does your library have policy protecting the privacy rights of those using its websites and other library services?
- Joanna Ptolomey on Ptolomey’s Takeaways