Patron-Driven Acquisitions: History and Best Practices by David A. Swords
Part of the series Current Topics in Library and Information Practice just published, Berlin: Walter De Gruyter, 2011. 280 pages. 978-3110253016. Includes essays by many noteworthies — Rick Lugg, Bob Nardini, Michael Levine-Clark, Kari Paulson, Rex Steiner and Ron Berry, Tim Corbett, Sue Polanka and Emilie Delquie, Doug Way and Julie Garrison, Dennis Dillon, and David Swords. Pretty impressive!!
- hindsl on v24 #3 ATG Interviews Mary Ann Liebert
- Robert Sparks on v24 #3 ATG Interviews Mary Ann Liebert
- tineke visser on ATG Star of the Week: Ann Lawson, EU Publisher Sales and Marketing Director, EBSCO Information Services
- Dale Osborne on ATG Star of the Week: Sarah Hoke, Collection Development Manager, Southeast U.S., YBP Library Services
- Matthew Thomas on Caught My Eye: Oxford University librarian is SACKED after students do the Harlem Shake