An earlier news announcement regarding “a game-changing e-textbook program at Indiana University” (Major Publishers Join Indiana U. Project That Requires Students to Buy E-Textbooks, by Jeffrey R. Young, Wired Campus) has us wondering:
Why or why not? Tell us what you think.
- hindsl on v24 #3 ATG Interviews Mary Ann Liebert
- Robert Sparks on v24 #3 ATG Interviews Mary Ann Liebert
- tineke visser on ATG Star of the Week: Ann Lawson, EU Publisher Sales and Marketing Director, EBSCO Information Services
- Dale Osborne on ATG Star of the Week: Sarah Hoke, Collection Development Manager, Southeast U.S., YBP Library Services
- Matthew Thomas on Caught My Eye: Oxford University librarian is SACKED after students do the Harlem Shake