In response to popular demand, the scholarship deadline application has been extend to September 19, 2011. Please see below for details:
For the fourth year in a row, Swets North America is pleased to announce it is offering a $1,000 scholarship to attend the 2011 XXXI Annual Charleston Conference, taking place November 2-5, 2011.
Please complete an essay of no more than 1,000 words on the following topic:
“Keeping with the theme of the conference “Something’s Gotta Give” what has “to give” in order to sustain viable scholarship and why?”
Rules for submitting scholarship application are:
- Scholarship money must be used to attend the 2011 XXXI Annual Charleston Conference
- Include a brief curriculum vita
- E-mail essay and brief vita to: email@example.com.
- Entries must be received by September 19, 2011
- Send inquires to: firstname.lastname@example.org.
- All applicants will be notified via e-mail of the status of their submission
All entries will be reviewed by a committee comprised of:
• Katina Strauch, Head of Collection Development, College of Charleston
• Chuck Hamaker, Associate University Librarian for Collections & Technical
Services, University of North Carolina – Charlotte
• Christine Stamison, Senior Customer Relations Manager, Swets