OCLC, along with the International Federation of Library Associations and Institutions (IFLA) and the American Theological Library Association, today named five librarians chosen to participate in the Jay Jordan IFLA/OCLC Early Career Development Fellowship Program for 2012.
The 2012 Jordan IFLA/OCLC Fellows were announced by Jay Jordan, OCLC President and CEO, at a news conference during the World Library and Information Congress: 77th IFLA General Conference and Assembly in San Juan, Puerto Rico. The 2012 Jordan IFLA/OCLC Fellows are:
- Mrs. Efua Ayiah, Assistant Librarian, University of Education, Winneba, Ghana
- Ms. Gladys Mungai, Assistant Librarian, KIPPRA, Nairobi, Kenya
- Mr. Md. Shafiur Rahman, Information Officer, ICDDR,B, Dhaka, Bangladesh
- Miss Tanzela Shaukat, Librarian, National Disaster Management Authority, Islamabad, Pakistan
- Mrs. Ngozi Ukachi, Librarian II / Cataloguer, University of Lagos, Lagos, Nigeria