DATES: September 18-20, 2011
LOCATION: Waterview Conference Center, Arlington, VA
Are you an executive-level publishing professional prepared to lead your organization in these exciting, but disrupted times? Are you being challenged to innovate, to think and expand globally, and to make sense of rapidly evolving business models?
If so, you cannot afford to miss SSP’s exclusive 2011 IN Conference! Now in its third year, the SSP IN Conference was conceived of to reinvent SSP’s Top Management Roundtable using a format that promotes INspriation, INnovation, and INteractivity.
The meeting will kickoff with talks by Mary Waltham and leading-edge executives on the “three pillars” of modern-day publishing — globalization, innovation, and collaboration. Attendees will then break into smaller teams to work through detailed publishing case studies, with expertfacilitation, to:
• Discuss and digest new information and ideas
• Prioritize and target audience segments and their specific needs
• Identify vehicles for viable transformative action
• Collaboratively develop roadmaps to accomplish ground-level change
IN Conference organizers have taken input from SSP members about their strategic priorities and used it to inform the IN Conference planning and focus. The meeting is structured to serve dual purposes: to give attendees thought-provoking, new ideas and experiences, and to helptranslate strategic ideas into practical business plans. Moderator Mary Waltham will provide you with steps that you can take “within the first 10 days back in the office.” All attendees will have opportunities to share information and network with senior colleaguesthroughout the 2.5 day program.
• Interactivity in small-group working sessions
• Focus on real-world publishing examples that are strategic and complex
• Senior-level networking opportunities
• A commitment to leading-edge ideas and practical, actionable next steps
No other scholarly publishing event offers you the opportunity to learn from accomplished leaders of innovation labs, entrepreneurs, educational pioneers, and global business experts in a business school-like executive education format.
To ensure that the IN Conference is focused and effective, attendance is limited to 70. REGISTER TODAY: WWW.SSPNET.ORG