Presentations from the 2011 BioOne Publishers and Partners Meeting held on April 22 are now available for download. We would like to thank all of our speakers and attendees for their participation and engagement in this annual collaborative event. We encourage all members of the BioOne community to join us at next year’s meeting, scheduled for Friday, April 20, 2012, in Washington, DC.
Presentations Available for Download:
- Confronting Old Assumptions to Assume New Roles: Physical and Operational Integration of the Press and Libraries at Purdue University (Dr. James Mullins, Purdue University)
- The Lighthouse in Scholarly Publishing: Exploring a New Model for Open Access Sustainability (Mark Kurtz, BioOne)
- European Journal of Taxonomy: A Model for Collaborative Publication (Laurence Bénichou and Michèle Ballinger, Muséum national dHistoire naturelle, Paris)
- The Mobile Mutation: Examining the Evolution and Current State of Mobile Content Delivery (Kevan Meinershagen, Allen Press, Inc.)
- Do It Yourself: A Small Society’s Experience Publishing with Open Journal Systems (Louise Miles, Freshwater Biological Association, UK)