Maney Publishing is pleased to announce that its range of over 170 materials science and engineering e-books, ranging from classic texts from the 1980s to the latest research, is now available from six
e-book providers: Academic RightsPress; Books 24X7; Dawson Books; Ebrary; EBooks Corporation; Ebsco Electronic Book Collections; and MyiLibrary.
Maney’s e-book list covers ceramics and glass, corrosion, steel, surface engineering, historical metallurgy, composite materials, polymers, cast metals, and international conference proceedings from across the field of materials science and engineering. It includes most of the authoritative publications of the European Federation of Corrosion and its working parties.
Shelly Turner, Director of Sales and Marketing at Maney Publishing, welcomes the development: “Following on from the success of our e-journal collections, Maney is delighted to be able to add access to our range of e-books via these well established and respected routes. As more people access academic research electronically, it was important for us to make our books available in this way to ensure dissemination of content to as wide an audience as possible.”
Potential purchasers should contact their preferred provider. Distribution of printed copies of the books is via Maney or its US distributor, David Brown Book Company.
- Academic RightsPress – http://www.academicrightspress.com/
- Books 24X7 – http://www.books24x7.com/books24x7.asp
- Dawson Books – http://www.dawsonbooks.co.uk/
- Ebrary – http://www.ebrary.com/corp/
- EBooks Corporation – http://www.ebookscorporation.com/
- Ebsco Electronic Book Collections – http://www2.ebsco.com/en-us/ProductsServices/ebooks/Pages/index.aspx
- MyiLibrary – http://www.myilibrary.com/