ORANGEBURG-CALHOUN TECHNICAL COLLEGE
3250 ST. MATTHEWS RD.
May 13th, 2011
We Need You! We are looking for interesting and exciting sessions for the 2011 LIBRIS Conference and we cannot do it without you.
If you have an interesting idea, learned something new you would like to share, presented at a regional or national conference, and would like to present your topic again, dust it off, and submit it.
Conference presentations are sought in all areas, including but not limited to, the following:
- Workplace: leadership; continuing education; mentoring; organizational culture; office environment; budgeting; motivation; staff skill development.
- User services: reference; collections; assessment; instructional design; marketing; collaborations; outreach; customer service; usability.
- Technology: emerging technologies; technology services; social networking; innovations; digitization; open source; visual media; web-based collaborative software; virtual libraries.
The conference is a great way to meet other professionals in the field and discover what innovative ideas other libraries are producing.
The deadline for submitting session proposals is April 22, 2011.
- Name and contact information for principal contact;
- Complete contact information for all speakers: include name, title, employer or affiliation, email address, telephone/fax numbers;
- Title of proposed program;
- A brief (100 words or less) description of the program for conference program purposes;
- Audiovisual/equipment requirements (if any);
- Biographical statement of the presenter(s) (up to 50 words per presenter);
Please submit proposal to: Jeronell Bradley at Jeronell.Bradley@fdtc.edu.