ATG Article of the Week of April 4, 2011
Is the World Wide Web Dying? And Where Are the Standards for “Apps”? by Todd Carpenter, Against the Grain, November 2010, v.22#5, 0p. 16, 18.
Todd says, “If we are indeed moving away from the era of the Web and toward one where the application is king, we need to start thinking about and advocating for the standards that will make the new world as accessible and interoperable as the one we’re leaving.”
- hindsl on v24 #3 ATG Interviews Mary Ann Liebert
- Robert Sparks on v24 #3 ATG Interviews Mary Ann Liebert
- tineke visser on ATG Star of the Week: Ann Lawson, EU Publisher Sales and Marketing Director, EBSCO Information Services
- Dale Osborne on ATG Star of the Week: Sarah Hoke, Collection Development Manager, Southeast U.S., YBP Library Services
- Matthew Thomas on Caught My Eye: Oxford University librarian is SACKED after students do the Harlem Shake