ATG Book of the Week of March 14, 2011
photo © 2008 Peter Dutton | more info (via: Wylio)
Gray Lady Down: What the decline and fall of The New York Times means for America by William McGowan. New York: Encounter Books, 2010. 276 pages. 1-59403-486-9
Fascinating look inside the NYT and the changes that have taken place since Arthur Sulzberger, Jr., took over the management of the Times. There is not much explanation of the business model changes that have taken place, but it is a look at how the paper has changed its reporting policies to be more inclusive. Highly recommended.
- Joanna Ptolomey on Ptolomey’s Takeaways: Big data : 2014 the year I keep on tinkering?
- DennisBrunning on Ptolomey’s Takeaways: Big data : 2014 the year I keep on tinkering?
- DennisBrunning on At Brunning – the Web Edition
- Ruth Lewis on ATG ” I Wonder” Wednesday: Does your library have policy protecting the privacy rights of those using its websites and other library services?
- Joanna Ptolomey on Ptolomey’s Takeaways