From East View Press, Feb. 15, 2011:
East View Press (www.eastviewpress.com), the journal and book publishing division of East View Information Services and its related company, East View Cartographic, has recently announced The Current Digest of the Post-Soviet Press title change to The Current Digest of the Russian Press.
Starting with Issue No. 3, Vol. 63 (2011), The Current Digest of the Post-Soviet Press (ISSN 1067-7542) will now be titled The Current Digest of the Russian Press.
“This change in title was prompted by the dated nature of the term “post-Soviet” in today’s world,” said Ana Niedermaier, Director of East View Press. “It also serves as a more accurate description of the content of the journal, which selects and translates articles exclusively from major Russian news sources.”
“The change in title will not affect our methodology concerning article selection, nor our careful approach to translation and editing,” said Kent D. Lee, President & CEO of East View Companies. “Rest assured that The Current Digest of the Russian Press will continue to publish high-quality translations of pertinent articles from the Russian press on events occurring in Russia, the CIS, Europe, the US, and the world over.”
Content from The Current Digest of the Russian Press will continue to be updated electronically and subscribers will have the same user experience, with access to current year issues and back issues.
The new ISSN numbers are as follows:
The Current Digest of the Russian Press (print) ISSN 2159-3612
The Current Digest of the Russian Press (online) ISSN 2159-3639
For more information about The Current Digest of the Russian Press, contact email@example.com.
- hindsl on v24 #3 ATG Interviews Mary Ann Liebert
- Robert Sparks on v24 #3 ATG Interviews Mary Ann Liebert
- tineke visser on ATG Star of the Week: Ann Lawson, EU Publisher Sales and Marketing Director, EBSCO Information Services
- Dale Osborne on ATG Star of the Week: Sarah Hoke, Collection Development Manager, Southeast U.S., YBP Library Services
- Matthew Thomas on Caught My Eye: Oxford University librarian is SACKED after students do the Harlem Shake