From EBSCO, February 16, 2011:
In response to customer demand, EBSCO A-to-Z® and LinkSource® now support Shibboleth authentication. By using Shibboleth, a single sign-on (SSO) authentication method popular among a growing number of higher education institutions, librarians can offer the ease of SSO authentication to their users while continuing to respect the terms of their agreements with content providers.
EBSCO’s implementation of Shibboleth provides seamless access into EBSCO’s online solutions for researchers from more than 1,000 institutions in eleven countries. Shibboleth SSO joins EBSCO’s already versatile suite of authentication options for A-to-Z and LinkSource, including IP authentication, username and password, referring URL and more.
EBSCO A-to-Z and LinkSource are part of EBSCO’s Complete Discovery Solution™, which includes EBSCO Discovery Service™, EBSCOhost® Integrated Search™ and EBSCOhost Research Databases. EBSCO’s Complete Discovery Solution fully integrates with EBSCO’s Complete Management Solution™ and shares the library’s collection data via the EBSCO Integrated Knowledge Base. The Complete Discovery Solution provides fast, simple access to all of a library’s full-text content.
- hindsl on v24 #3 ATG Interviews Mary Ann Liebert
- Robert Sparks on v24 #3 ATG Interviews Mary Ann Liebert
- tineke visser on ATG Star of the Week: Ann Lawson, EU Publisher Sales and Marketing Director, EBSCO Information Services
- Dale Osborne on ATG Star of the Week: Sarah Hoke, Collection Development Manager, Southeast U.S., YBP Library Services
- Matthew Thomas on Caught My Eye: Oxford University librarian is SACKED after students do the Harlem Shake