From a press release by AIP on Jan. 28, 2011:
Today AIP launches Theoretical and Applied Mechanics Letters (taml.aip.org). Co-published with the Chinese Society of Theoretical and Applied Mechanics, the new journal will be an essential source of groundbreaking research from scientists worldwide.
TAML will be published bimonthly, and will contain short, original articles in all areas of theoretical and applied mechanics, as well as in engineering-related fields, including:
– Aerospace and aeronautical engineering
– Coastal and ocean engineering
– Environment and energy engineering
– Biomedical engineering
– Mechanical and transportation engineering
– Civil and hydraulic engineeringTwo of the most influential scientists in the field of mechanics serve as co-editors–Prof. Jiachun Li, Chinese Academy of Sciences and Prof. Yonggang Huang, Northwestern University. Teaming these well-respected researchers with AIP’s extensive STM publishing experience and leading-edge hosting technology guarantees that results will be disseminated rapidly–and with greater online functionality–to more scientists worldwide.
To start your trial subscription and obtain free online access, simply contact us at 800-344-6902 or email email@example.com.