For the third year in a row, Swets North America is pleased to announce it is offering a $1,000 scholarship to attend the 2010 XXX Annual Charleston Conference, taking place November 3-6, 2010.
Please complete an essay of no more than 1,000 words on the following topic: “With the growing focus on the end user, how do you think this will impact your job in the next five years?”
Rules for submitting scholarship application are:
- Scholarship money must be used to attend the 2010 XXX Annual Charleston Conference
- Include a brief curriculum vita
- E-mail essay and brief vita to: email@example.com
- Entries must be received by September 5, 2010
- Send inquires to: firstname.lastname@example.org
- All applicants will be notified via e-mail of the status of their submission
All entries will be reviewed by a committee comprised of:
- Katina Strauch, Head of Collection Development, College of Charleston
- Chuck Hamaker, Associate University Librarian for Collections & Technical Services, University of North Carolina – Charlotte
- Christine Stamison, Senior Customer Relations Manager, Swets
- Joanna Ptolomey on Ptolomey’s Takeaways: Big data : 2014 the year I keep on tinkering?
- DennisBrunning on Ptolomey’s Takeaways: Big data : 2014 the year I keep on tinkering?
- DennisBrunning on At Brunning – the Web Edition
- Ruth Lewis on ATG ” I Wonder” Wednesday: Does your library have policy protecting the privacy rights of those using its websites and other library services?
- Joanna Ptolomey on Ptolomey’s Takeaways