Wiley-Blackwell, the scientific, technical, medical and scholarly publishing business of John Wiley & Sons, Inc., has announced that it has expanded its publishing partnership with the British Psychological Society (BPS) to include the Society’s journals in addition to their partnership on the BPS’ prestigious book publishing programme. Wiley-Blackwell will publish the eleven BPS journals from 2011.
The BPS is the second largest psychological society in the world. The partnership aims to increase the global impact of the BPS’ journals and develop each journal to become a leader in its field through tailored development. Together Wiley-Blackwell and the BPS will enhance its joint publishing programme across journals, books and online services to benefit psychologists in all aspects of their work and careers – in their learning, teaching, research and professional practice.
Global Media Contact:
Bethany H. Carland-Adams
- Joanna Ptolomey on Ptolomey’s Takeaways: Big data : 2014 the year I keep on tinkering?
- DennisBrunning on Ptolomey’s Takeaways: Big data : 2014 the year I keep on tinkering?
- DennisBrunning on At Brunning – the Web Edition
- Ruth Lewis on ATG ” I Wonder” Wednesday: Does your library have policy protecting the privacy rights of those using its websites and other library services?
- Joanna Ptolomey on Ptolomey’s Takeaways