Wiley-Blackwell, the scientific, technical, medical and scholarly publishing business of John Wiley & Sons, Inc., has announced that it has expanded its publishing partnership with the British Psychological Society (BPS) to include the Society’s journals in addition to their partnership on the BPS’ prestigious book publishing programme. Wiley-Blackwell will publish the eleven BPS journals from 2011.
The BPS is the second largest psychological society in the world. The partnership aims to increase the global impact of the BPS’ journals and develop each journal to become a leader in its field through tailored development. Together Wiley-Blackwell and the BPS will enhance its joint publishing programme across journals, books and online services to benefit psychologists in all aspects of their work and careers – in their learning, teaching, research and professional practice.
Global Media Contact:
Bethany H. Carland-Adams
- Ryan on ATG Original: Occam’s Reader Project Tackles eBook ILL
- James Harper on ATG Original: Occam’s Reader Project Tackles eBook ILL
- Jenica on A Note from the Editor
- silentlibrarian on v25 #6 The Charleston Conference Continues – Getting to No: Calling for an End to Contention
- Mary Page on v25 #6 The Charleston Conference Continues – Getting to No: Calling for an End to Contention