ALIA Information Online 2011
CALL FOR ABSTRACTS NOW OPEN
The ALIA Information Online organising committee invite abstract submissions relating to the themes outlined below as well as topics of interest are invited from members of ALIA.
CLICK HERE TO SUBMIT YOUR ABSTRACT ONLINE
* Please note there is a separate link for authors who choose to have their paper peer reviewed. Please contact the Conference Secretariat should you wish your paper to be peer reviewed, please email us at email@example.com
ABSTRACT SUBMISSION DEADLINE – 31ST March 2010
Content streams will be based on the following topic areas:
- Library Spaces
- Knowledge Services and Enterprise Content Management
- Digital Assets & Rights Management
- Information Architecture
- Measuring our services
- Emerging Technologies
- Professional Development
- Search Tools & Techniques
- Publishing Information
- How we deliver our services
Abstract – 200 words minimum to 350 words maximum Those who wish to submit an abstract for consideration by the Program Committee must also intend to register for the Conference All abstracts submitted must be original work and not previously presented in any form at other conferences Only one abstract submission per person will be accepted Authors of abstracts accepted for presentations are required to submit a full paper via the Conference website All submitted papers will be published after the Conference on the Conference website. PowerPoint presentations may also be submitted but are not a substitute for the full paper submission.
REVIEW OF ABSTRACTS
All abstracts will be reviewed to ensure quality and compatibility with the conference theme and areas of interest. If needed, comments by reviewers will be provided to authors prior to giving their oral presentation.