Grey House Publishing and R.R. Bowker are pleased to announce that Grey House will become the publisher of the print editions of the Books In Print® product line, under an exclusive license from Bowker, effective January 1, 2010. This extraordinary reference resource will continue to be derived from the Bowker managed publishing database. For over 100 years, Bowker has been delivering comprehensive, authoritative bibliographic information to publishers, libraries and booksellers. Books In Print, now with coverage of over 400,000 titles, represents the largest, most comprehensive collection of bibliographic information in print.
The product line consists of:
- Books In Print®
- Books In Print® Supplement
- Subject Guide to Books In Print®
- Books Out Loud: Bowker’s Guide to Audio Books
- Bowker’s Complete Video Directory
- El‐Hi Textbooks & Serials In Print®
- Forthcoming Books®
- Children’s Books In Print®
- Subject Guide to Children’s Books In Print®
- Law Books & Serials In Print™
- Medical & Health Care Books & Serials In Print™
- Large Print Books & Serials™
- American Book Publishing Record® Annual
- American Book Publishing Record® Monthly
- Publishers, Distributors & Wholesalers of the U.S.™
Grey House will maintain the publishing schedule of these critical reference titles, with new annual editions scheduled to come off press beginning in January 2010, with Books Out Loud: Bowker’s Guide to Audio Books.
Effective January 1, 2010, Grey House will fulfill existing orders, standing orders as well as fulfill new orders. All customer service inquiries should be directed to Grey House.
Queries with respect to online subscriptions to the Books In Print database should continue to be directed to R.R. Bowker.
Vice President, Marketing
Grey House Publishing
4919 Route 22, PO Box 56
Amenia, NY 12501‐0056
(800) 562‐2139 x101
Vice President, Data Services
630 Central Avenue
New Providence, NJ 07974